Saturday, March 20, 2010

every project needs a plan

so now that i've figured out what fabulous means to me, it's time to figure out just how to take my life from drab back to fab.

the first step is deceptively simple. all you have to do is figure out which parts of your life need work. of course the short answer for me is all of them, but that's not at all helpful (not to mention completely overwhelming). so i decided to break it down into more manageable chunks. for me it boils down to five basic goals:

- good health
- strong relationships
- meaningful work
- personal style
- joie de vivre

of course, these are all still pretty broad, but at least it's place to start. and since, for me, good health is the foundation for being able to accomplish anything else, that's where it truly begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment